Angolan President Joao Lourenco has urged warring parties in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) to return to peace talks, which collapsed last year, the foreign ministry said. "The conflict and security challenges in the east of the DRC do not have a military solution," the ministry said in a statement late Friday, adding that [...]The post Angola 'deeply concerned' as DR Congo battle intensify appeared first on The Guardian Nigeria News - Nigeria and World News.
Related Articles
Don't miss out on breaking stories and in-depth articles.