The management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) on Saturday said no live was lost in the building collapse that occurred in the early hours of today at Ekosodin as three trapped students had been rescued. In a statement made available to journalists by the Public Relations Officer of the institution, Benedicta Ehanire, said the...The post Building Collapse: No Casualty, Says UNIBEN Mgt, Edo Govt first appeared on New Telegraph.The post Building Collapse: No Casualty, Says UNIBEN Mgt, Edo Govt appeared first on New Telegraph.
Related Articles
Don't miss out on breaking stories and in-depth articles.