Pogba hungry to have his football cake after doping ban

Dailytrust | 15-10-2024 11:59am |

French international Paul Pogba said Monday he was hungry to return to football after his doping ban was last week reduced from four years to 18 months. “Football is the strawberry cake that was taken out of my mouth,” Pogba told L’Equipe television in an interview from the Parc des Princes Stadium in Paris. Pogba, [...]

Stay Updated with the Latest News!

Don't miss out on breaking stories and in-depth articles.